Wine Enthusiast Companies is the ultimate source of innovation and information around wine. Our mission is to facilitate delicious moments around the wine lifestyle. The company is comprised of:
Wine Enthusiast Commerce (WineEnthusiast.com) the premiere online destination for wine storage products and accessories.
Wine Enthusiast Media (Winemag.com) the world’s leading print publication and online destination for wine and food content, with over 25,000 wines rated and reviewed per year.
WineExpress.com (WineExpress.com), a curated wine sales retail site featuring wines from around the globe.
All three groups combined are a driving force in the wine/spirits industry and B to B/B to C marketplaces.
Our products and content excite, satisfy, enrich, entertain and inspire wine lovers of all levels, from novice to expert.
We have a unique opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial professional to join our team. If you are interested in a position, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to those candidates who best match our requirements. Come grow with us!
Customer Service Representative
The key to being a successful Customer Service Representative at the Wine Enthusiast is knowing how to always put the customer first. We ensure our customers receive timely, accurate and knowledgeable information as well as assistance and accuracy processing their orders.
- Answer in-bound customer calls.
- Communicate with customers via email & Live Chat.
- Command thorough product knowledge of our merchandise
- Process customer orders accurately and quickly via our computer system
- Assist customers with product selection and questions.
- Process and resolve customer inquiries promptly.
Manager, Customer Service
1-2 years of Customer Service experience
Maintain fast and accurate data entry skills
Strong attention to detail
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Strong active listening skills
Strong multi-tasking skills and outstanding organizational skills
The ability to work in high demand environment with minimal supervision
A clear, calm and pleasant speaking voice
Prior call center, receptionist and or retail experience
Microsoft Office experience and skills
Familiarity with NetSuite ERP system
The position is 40 hours per week at our beautiful Valhalla, NY headquarters which has onsite covered parking, a cafeteria, and a gym for employees.
Wine Enthusiast Corporate Core Values:
- Respect, Trust, Support, Growth
- We have faith in our employees’ abilities and our leaders offer clear and consistent paths to success via education and mentorship.
- We believe that opinions at all levels have merit and importance.
- Innovation and Open-Mindedness
- We value and reward those who “think outside the box” to elevate the company.
- We are not afraid to learn from mistakes. We celebrate change, recognizing that a nimble culture attracts talent and retains the kind of employees who push the envelope and build our business for the future.
- Empathy and Inclusion
- We support our employees in their best and worst times with patience and understanding, recognizing that work hours represent a substantial percentage of one’s time.
- We encourage diverse mindset that help us better reflect the evolving wine culture.
- Joy and Family
- We recognize that our business is not just about numbers, but also about people.
- As a family business, we honor the importance of our employees’ home lives including a strong sense of community and family within our company as well.
- We encourage fun, discovery, adventure, and health for our teams.
- Communication and Transparency
- We speak openly about our achievements and challenges, talking honestly about how each of us can grow.
- We are proud of who we are but also self-aware, constantly looking for ways to improve our business and the culture of our organization.
The concept of making the wine lifestyle, and everything it represents, accessible to everyone is what Wine Enthusiast Companies is all about. Founded in 1979 by Adam and Sybil Strum— newlyweds who launched a wine accessories business out of the attic in their home —40 years later, Wine Enthusiast is a nationally-recognized leader in the wine media space and a prominent multi-channel marketer with a full-breadth line of wine-related products.
Wine Enthusiast is seeking a Receptionist to join our team. The Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors, answering calls and fielding them, addressing visitor questions and needs; overall, providing a welcoming environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in an office setting. Must be organized, reliable, and a great communicator.
• Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis
• Take inventory of supplies and restocking as needed
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
• Provide C-Suit Support on ad-hoc projects and special company events
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office Software
• Fluent in English
• Exceptional Interpersonal skills
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
• Punctual with strong attendance history
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401K match
• Life Insurance
• Competitive Salary
• Unlimited PTO
This role is located at the Valhalla, New York office.